Join us at the following locations:
Bradley Beach Biasi Community Center - Sept. 19 & 26 at 2:00 P.M.
Neptune Library - Sept. 22 at 2:00 P.M & Sept. 29 at 10:00 A.M.
Belmar Library - Sept. 29 at 3:30 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Asbury Park Senior Center – Nov. 21 at 12:30 P.M.
As someone who is or will be turning 65, there is a good chance that you may have some questions pertaining to your Medicare coverage. It is not uncommon to need assistance when trying to decipher the many aspects of Medicare and how it will work for you.
Some common questions;
• What are the differences between Part A and Part B?
• Will I be automatically enrolled?
• Do I need to sign up for both Parts A and B?
• Are my prescriptions covered?
• Will my routine dental visits be covered?
At Better Insurance Management, we are happy to help make sense of this for you!
COME AND MEET WITH ONE OF OUR LICENSED REPRESENTATIVES AND OBTAIN FREE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR MEDICARE OPTIONS!